Nancy Castiglioni is an International Presenter who has taught classes and workshops to instructors in the US, England, Korea, Qatar, Italy, Panama, Argentina and Paraguay. Nancy is scheduled to teach at the Pilates Festival India early 2020 and at Momentum Fest in Denver, Colorado in June 2020.
She is a Founding Presenter of “It’s a Pilates Party” and continues to teach workshops and classes there every year. She has been featured on Pilates Style Magazine, Pilates TV and several other major Instagram pages. She has been a ballet dancer and a gymnast and now shares her passion for Pilates through her Instagram page and at several studios in Panama, where she currently resides and around the world through her workshops. She is Balanced Body Mat certified and is continuously on the pursuit of further education.
- Someone I knew kept inviting me to her Pilates Mat classes and I kept thinking it sounded like too mild a movement experience for me. Little did I know! When I did finally try it, it was love at first sight!
- I am constantly taking continuing education courses, participating in my colleagues’ workshops both at the conferences I teach at and others I attend, as well as taking as many classes with fellow instructors as I can!
- There are so many ways that Pilates helps my clients! Movement is always healing, it is centering, brings well being, energy, health to them. More specifically, Pilates helps develop their balanced muscle strength, flexibility and control over their bodies.
- I am thrilled I’ll be teaching classes at Pilates Academy Dubai in February 2020.
- I am usually teaching in Panama City, Panama or around the world sharing my classes and workshops.